This space will contain emails that Dr. Parker is sending to Parents. They are in reverse order with the most recent at the top. Please remember that not all links will remain operational.
Friday, January 21, 2022
Monday, January 17, 2022
Tucker HS Parents & Guardians,
Please see the following information for this week:
- School/in-person classes resume tomorrow, Tuesday January 18th at 8:00am
- On January 20th at 6:00PM, Tucker High School will be hosting our advanced curriculum night virtually. If you would like to learn more about AP, IB, IBCP or Dual, please watch our videos and reach out to our coordinators of those programs. Check the school website for the link
Sunday, January 10, 2022
Greetings Tucker HS Parents,
Please see the following updates and reminders for this week:
- Tomorrow, Monday (1/10), begins face-to-face instruction for students
- Students must wear a mask
- Students will report to their homeroom at 8:00am tomorrow then go to first period afterwards
- Grades for first semester are able to be viewed online in Infinite Campus
- Please continue to monitor the district website for updates on health and wellness protocols
Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Parents will be able to pick up boxed meals (breakfast and lunch) on Weds- Friday of this week from 11:00am-1:00pm.
Please enter the bus lane from the Chamblee-Tucker Rd entrance as pick up is behind the cafeteria only. There is no cost for these student meals.
Monday, January 3, 2022
Good Evening Tucker HS Parents,
The class schedule for virtual learning for your students this week can be found here: January 2022 Virtual Learning Schedule.pdf
Reminder that virtual instruction begins Wednesday (1/5) through Friday (1/7) with normal face-to-face classes resuming on Monday (1/10).
Students should have, or soon receive, an invitation from their teachers with the link/access code to each virtual classroom by class period. They need to check their DCSD email address and teacher webpages to ensure they receive this information. If a code is not received by tomorrow afternoon they can contact the teacher directly or administration to get access. Please let us know of any additional questions
Sunday, January 2, 2022
Happy New Year Tucker HS Families,
I hope everyone is safe and healthy as we begin 2022 and Spring Semester. As you may now be aware, the school district modified the calendar for this week now having all students begin class virtually for this week only. Virtual instruction begins on Wednesday (January 5th) and goes through Friday (January 7th).
- A schedule and additional information will be sent out tomorrow regarding the virtual class schedule for Tucker HS students for this week
- Teachers will provide students in their classes links to virtual instruction (as before)
- Normal/Face-to-face (in-person) instruction will resume at Tucker HS on Monday, January 10th
- Final grades from first semester are still being updated and will not be completed until later this week
- Please continue to let us know if your child is sick and/or otherwise unable to attend school virtually this week
- Other DCSD information and COVID updates can be found on the district website here: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/covid-19-health-and-safety/
- Chromebook information- students that are in need of a Chromebook may report to Tucker High School Monday, January 3, 2021, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday, January 4, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to obtain a Chromebook. Parents/Guardians are required to accompany their students to the Tucker High School Front Office and a Device User Agreement must be completed by the parent/guardian and student in order for the student to obtain a Chromebook. Please email Dr. Allen with any questions on Chromebooks ([email protected])
Please let us know of any other questions you have for school this week.